RanbLV1Online
Following: 1Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2023-11-03 12:38:45
Re:Disabling DHCP server on my host router
@Alexandre. Hey! Appreciate the speedy response! Since the network is stable now, I'd prefer not to lose the Deco's enahanced router functions by switching to the Access Point mode. I can actually...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-11-03 12:28:32
Re:Improving Deco App Functionality: Enhancement Request
@David-TP Thanks for the quick reply! Now I understand the logic behind it. In that case, I might think about adding long or short press controls for the graphical layout or device view. Just a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-11-02 16:45:12
Improving Deco App Functionality: Enhancement Request
Hello team, Unless I'm missing something, I've noticed an unnecessary step when trying to view the clients connected to a Deco. Starting from the home screen, when clicking the hallway Deco (please...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-11-02 15:02:59
Disabling DHCP server on my host router
Hey there, I've set up a basic configuration with my main Deco unit connected to the host router. The WiFi on my host router is turned off, and all my wireless devices are getting IP addresses from...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-11-04 09:04:41
Re:X90 Internal network speed for file transfer
@David-TP Hello David and thanks for your reply. Your diagram is correct except the Mac is connected on the main Deco, and yes, the measuring units are in Mega bits, please see the attached...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-11-03 12:20:21
X90 Internal network speed for file transfer
Hi, What should be the internal file transfer speed between computers inside the X90 network (wireless backhaul between the X90 units, the computers are wired to the X90 units on each side, using 1GB...
2HELPFULS