BerryBoyLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ WiFi
2022-01-13 04:29:19
Re:Omada Controller (Software & OC200) - Cannot Log In (Request Timed Out)
@Fae The OC200 gets its IP address via DHCP, but it has a reserved address (when I was running it on my Raspberry Pi it had a static IP). When the login issue occurs, the device is still online, I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2022-01-12 19:56:19
@Philbert When I tried from my browser on my desktop PC, I was connecting directly to the IP of my controller. The login page comes up, but it just fails with "Request Timed Out" when I hit the login...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2022-01-12 19:08:13
@Philbert It is bound to my TP-Link account. I attempted to log in via web browser from a computer on my LAN, and also from the Omada app on my phone, through both Local and Cloud access. Any attempt...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2022-01-12 16:45:13
Omada Controller (Software & OC200) - Cannot Log In (Request Timed Out)
I am at my wit's end. I was running the Omada controller software in docker on a Raspberry Pi and everything was working fine. Then after making no changes, I was unable to log in (Request Timed...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2021-06-21 02:19:14
Re:Omada Software Controller - Connected Devices Revert to "Adopt Failed"
@Fae I ended up setting up a Raspberry Pi as a dedicated controller (using the exact same setup as I was using on the other device) Migrated everything over, and it hasn't lost ownership over any...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2021-06-18 13:25:30
Omada Software Controller - Connected Devices Revert to "Adopt Failed"
So I have a setup with a Linux software controller, 3 EAPs, a switch, and a gateway. Everything was connected and working correctly. However, after some time (sometimes just a matter of hours), I...
0HELPFULS