Bo.BoLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
2021-09-15 07:44:10
C310 Detection & Alerts, why do we have 3 types of detection, but only one alarm
Camera has Motion, Line-crossing and Area Intrusion detection, but any of this activities will trigger the same alarm. In that configuration. What is the reason to have 3 detection types all...
1HELPFULS
2021-09-15 06:48:57
Re:C200 motion detection issue while switching from night to day mode
The thing is, if I manage to switch on and off light in dark room, camera is blind to motion detection. I do not consider it as normal and for my case this is real situation. I enter a dark room and...
0HELPFULS
2021-08-30 21:19:54
C200 motion detection issue while switching from night to day mode
Hello, noticed, that camera does not detect motion while triggered to automaticly switch from night to day mode. There is no motion detection for significant period of time, 20s or so. I have my...
1HELPFULS
2021-08-05 08:09:49
Re:Receive notifications excluding motion detection
@Solla-topee Thank you, I consider motion detection as standard situation just to trigger recording in case camera has other types of detection and would highly appreciate if it would be possible to...
0HELPFULS
2021-07-30 16:32:48
Receive notifications excluding motion detection
Is it possible to set camera to receive notification from intrusion detection, but not from standard motion detection? My understanding is that standard motion detection iniciates recording to see...
1HELPFULS