Receive notifications excluding motion detection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-07-30 16:32:48
Model: Tapo C310  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.14

Is it possible to set camera to receive notification from intrusion detection, but not from standard motion detection? My understanding is that standard motion detection iniciates recording to see what I want to see, but I would like to receive notification only if intrusion area or line-crossing detections are triggered.

Thank you

Options
2 Reply
Re:Receive notifications excluding motion detection
2021-08-03 01:32:46

@Bo.Bo Hello, 

Unfortunately the notification setting is for motion detection, intrusion and line-crossing together, and could not be set up separately. 

Thank you for your suggestion,we will record your feedback first for further evaluation. 

Options
Re:Receive notifications excluding motion detection
2021-08-05 08:09:49

@Solla-topee 

Thank you, I consider motion detection as standard situation just to trigger recording in case camera has other types of detection and would highly appreciate if it would be possible to switch on/off alarms for motion detection. Its a setting valid for type of cameras that have more types of detection as C310

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 559

Replies: 2