surfer1LV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Switches
3 weeks ago
Re:Ap vlan multiple SSID's on sg-3428 switch
@Clive_A Hi, I have already solved it, yesterday i have removed the ports which hade a other pvid as 1 out of default vlan 1. After that it worked. But thanks for the link, i will read it, i think...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
3 weeks ago
Re:Ap vlan multiple SSID's on sg-3428 switch
@surfer1 when i look at another post in this forum i get lost: In my example when port 24 is the uplink port means the access ports for vlan 2,3,and 5 should not be a untagged member of VLAN 1...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
3 weeks ago
Ap vlan multiple SSID's on sg-3428 switch
Everytime i do something with vlan's on the tp-link switch i am getting confused. I have a Pfsense firewall / router on a netgate 1100 and configured port 24 as the uplink to the lan port on the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-01-21 08:39:32
guest network not isolated from main network in AP modus
Hi, I have connected the main deco with wire to a switch where that switchport is in a vlan. The vlan configuration of the switch is to let all traffic go to the other vlan's. However on the deco...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2023-01-14 10:47:08
Re:seperate traffic different vlan's
@JoeSea Hi, The last remark i thought was clear to me but when choosing the vlan config i add ports to that vlan and not tagged or untagged to port 24. So i set the pvid of port 24 to 1 (default...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2023-01-12 12:44:27
Re:seperate traffic different vlan's
@surfer1 I am setting up the vlan aware router now. Made the vlan's on the router the same as on the Tp-link switch. made 3 vlan's on switch and router and set ports 1-6 untagged with pvid 1 and 7-12...
0HELPFULS