btxLV4Offline
Following: 3Followers: 3
Forums/ Business Routers
4 hours ago
Re:Multiple DNS servers
@BD1 I think reply to your question is simple, just keep using your old dns server and dhcp, on er605 simply switch off dhcp, er605 has no dns server by that you do not have to do anything.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Omada Cloud SDN
5 hours ago
Re:ER605v2 Disconnect from controller regulary
@shberge I hope for you that there will be no issues. If you can have faster speeds from ISP/ISP's than 1Gbit, then it is the only router available for omada. As you say, do not hesitate to return...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Omada Cloud SDN
12 hours ago
@shberge ER8411 seems to be very decent device on paper, I hope for you that tp-link tested it and its firmware enough. Since tp-link dumped their old hardware on me, I doubt I will ever buy another...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Omada Cloud SDN
12 hours ago
Re:ER605 Disconnects
Did anybody of those experiencing issues create a ticket and let tp-link know about it? We have now two threads about one and the same issues. This would be another one. With latest firmware and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Omada Cloud SDN
Yesterday
@shberge I experienced exactly the same issue with pre v1.2.1 versions on er605v1. After upgrade to v1.2.1 I let it run 76 days before rebooting. I can not be sure if v1.2.1 fixed it on er605,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Omada EAP
Yesterday
Re:EAP 235-Wall V1 Firmware Update?
@nutzich everybody who I know with eap235-wall looked to dump/sell/gift that device as something is missing which was not mentioned. Problem with eap235-wall or wall devices in general is that they...
0HELPFULS