btxLV4Offline
Following: 2Followers: 4
Forums/ WiFi
2022-02-20 14:29:09
Re:OC200 going offline and online 100 times a day
UPC/T-Mobile's new customers get dual-stack like described, maybe depending on country, but in general one has to request specifically pure ipv4 if one wants to be reachable over ipv4 (port...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-02-20 13:45:14
Re:Gateway required, fixed IP adress
@Tabsi I forgot to ask if you renewed your lease, because if your device got first some ip address and you later set fixed ip, you need to either reboot that device or disable then enable it in case...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-02-20 13:42:04
@Tabsi you are welcome, I was just writting my own question when I saw your post, so I replied, did not even notice when you posted. For me it sounds like if you have done everything correctly,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-02-20 13:32:50
Auto downgrade after failed upgrade possible?
If one uses auto update for firmware, is there any process which recovers auto from backup in case that either not all devices are connected or simply failed update/upgrade? I did not run into that...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-02-20 13:15:30
@Tabsi hello, the reason why it tells you that you need a gateway (router) for that is because fixed address means a dhcp server will assign that address, meaning that dhcp server which is controlled...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-02-20 13:05:43
Re:Omada Controller_v5.1.6_Windows For Trial (Beta Edition)
@Fae agree with previous comment, if possible, please include linux beta versions. So far I tested this latest build on a win testmachine, but only basic things, where import of settings worked as...
0HELPFULS