CaseyCBennLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
2022-08-29 18:14:30
Re:TP-Link ER7206 - Does this non-Wifi Router have something similar to Wifi Parental Control?
@dsj Thanks for your reply. I ended up getting busy and just unplugged the switch to the computer area once it was time for the kids to get off of the computers. Now I do want to try and figure this...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2022-08-08 01:36:57
TP-Link ER7206 - Does this non-Wifi Router have something similar to Wifi Parental Control?
Hello TP-Link forum. My ER7206 has been working since January quite flawlessly and I am very happy with it. I have a situation where some family are staying and we want to set a time that the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2022-02-23 21:19:48
Re:Router Sees Fios connection with Static IP only, Can't do dynamic, --- SOLVED
@CaseyCBenn Ok, I spoke with DFN today. The reason it wasn't working was because DFN allowed up to 3 Public IPs which... was a coincidence to a certain point... in that I had 3 Computers running from...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2022-02-22 05:51:48
Re:Router Sees Fios connection with Static IP only, Can't do dynamic, shows LAN computers, No internet.
Yes, the ISP open tomorrow and I can check that with them... ... but... even if it is a static IP incoming.. which I could still setup and did... .... why then doesn't the Router ... rout... the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2022-02-20 16:13:27
Router Sees Fios connection with Static IP only, Can't do dynamic, shows LAN computers, No internet.
Purchased the ER7206 Router for my home for use with Douglas Fast Net Fios. When they first installed it they didn't add a Router, the guy didn't bring one. I hated the last company's router setup...
0HELPFULS