vivetechLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Pharos Wireless Bridges
2023-02-02 17:34:31
Re:Need help choosing CPE for large parking lot
@vivetech Also, what are my options for poe switch? I want to install an outdoor power and hope it can power 2 cameras and the AP I am looking at this one: Octide Outdoor Weatherproof PoE Switch,...
0HELPFULS
2023-02-01 22:38:50
Re:Need help choosing CPE for large parking lot
Thanks for the advice. How is the quality of these devices? One bad review on amazon has me wondering how long they will last considering they will be on light poles.
0HELPFULS
2023-01-31 07:07:08
Need help choosing CPE for large parking lot
I need to install 2 cameras on each light pole and they will conned to the light pole near the NVR. Please help me choose the right CPEs and number of them. I have used Ubiquiti but Im new to TPLink....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2023-01-12 00:08:01
Re:TP-Link EAP wall vs ceiling
@KimcheeGUN Thanks for the tip I will try the app. I really don't have mounting locations for this project but at lease I can see range between wall and ceiling units. @Shoresy I suppose it depends...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2023-01-11 14:42:38
Re:TP-Link EAP wall vs ceiling
@KimcheeGUN Any suggestions on how to do a survey? I'll probably put a device at each location to test. Do you recommend any heat map apps?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2023-01-11 11:46:00
TP-Link EAP wall vs ceiling
If both are mounted on a wall, do the EAP ceiling units provide better area coverage than the wall units? (disregarding the signal on the floor above and below) I am replacing wall mounted APs where...
0HELPFULS