sonaricLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ WiFi
2023-12-13 20:12:32
Is it possible to factory reset or adopt an EAP via SSH?
I have a number of sites managed by an L3 Omada Controller. Following an upgrade elsewhere a seemingly random portion of the switches and EAPs somehow lost their connection to the controller, though...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2023-11-29 18:42:48
Re:How to use JetStream switches in a distributed environment
@Joachimstray Yes, it's possible and with any router, but you'll need something to bridge the L2 between sites. I manage a few dozen sites distributed across multiple states from a single controller...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2023-11-18 01:44:10
Re:What exactly is "VLAN Interface" enable/disable for switches doing? Something re: Protocol VLANs?
So just a reply to myself in case anyone else ever sees this and has the same question: while I haven't analyzed traffic patterns yet I think the feature has something to do with protocol or L3,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2023-11-17 22:23:34
Re:Routing assistance
DanFMT wrote @sonaric, the ISP has information on how I can configure it in bridge mode. The question is whether I need to do it or not :) @DanFMT Oh, in that case the answer is "yes, absolutely". Do...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2023-11-17 13:39:04
DanFMT wrote @KJK, thanks for the feedback. Modem is a Technicolor TG789VAC v2 @DanFMT OK so DSL, and that one is pretty old and like a lot of ISP CPE that one has pretty customizable firmware...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2023-11-16 15:35:00
@DanFMT Yes, ER605 will be plenty fine to get started with. Make sure you get the current v2 version, it's the same price as the old but has a few upgrades. You can easily upgrade down the road if...
0HELPFULS