mimi234LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
3 weeks ago
Re:Dynamic VLAN assignment using Freeradius with web GUI Daloradius
@Clive_A Hi Clive! That's fully understood. I will test the radius server as per the guideline. Do I understand correctly that ER7212PC is processing that 'VLAN' perimeter ("tunnel-type = VLAN")?...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
3 weeks ago
@Clive_A Puh! That's a bit of an attitude! I am asking for your support to troubleshoot, as there must be smth wrong that I'm doing and I don't understand the aggressive tone of yours. I have...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
3 weeks ago
Hello?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-08-27 06:46:43
@Clive_A I have read this inside out and spent at least 12h on researching and reading various places online and I still cannot make it work. I got to a situation as described + I know my radius...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-08-26 07:28:37
Dynamic VLAN assignment using Freeradius with web GUI Daloradius
Dear all, I've run into the following issue. I have a TP-Link ER7212PC with the latest firmware 1.2. I decided to implement a RADIUS server in my network. The server should assign users to their...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-06-06 05:49:45
Re:ER7212PC V1_1.2.0_Build 20240517 Beta for Omada Controller V5.14 (Released on May 20th, 2024)
@mimi234 I meant @Clive and not Steve - sorry for that! mimi234 wrote Hi Steve! I managed to upgrade the firmware successfully. I'm still checking some issues with PPSK without Radius (i'm in touch...
0HELPFULS