Bianco8LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:ER8411 Loss of WAN connectivity after power outage
@Clive_A Thanks for your feedback Clive, I don't want to argue further and I have been misleading earlier: my internal/management VLAN 100 (192.168.100.0/24, which ER8411 had 192.168.100.254) was...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2 weeks ago
@Clive_A Hello Clive, I have a public IPv4 address for my WAN, but I know for sure that the ONT is using a default 192.168.100.1 IP ( hack-gpon.[org]/xgs/ont-nokia-xs-010x-q/) . This setup was...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2 weeks ago
@Clive_A Clive_A wrote Hi @Bianco8 Thanks for posting in our business forum. I cannot say this is a problem with the router. As long as the PPPoE is sent out, it is not up to the router to determine...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2 weeks ago
ER8411 Loss of WAN connectivity after power outage
Hello, I faced another issue with ER8411 last night. I had a power outage at my site that lasted 3 hours. After the power restoration (ER8411 has no backup power unit as of now, both power sockets...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
3 weeks ago
Re:DNS over TLS/HTTPS Issues
@Clive_A I was able to perform a packet capture during the issue. Can you please point me how to share it securely? TY!
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
3 weeks ago
Re:DNS over TLS/HTTPS Issues
@Clive_A Hello Clive, Clive_A wrote Hi @Bianco8 Thanks for posting in our business forum. I gotta say that you have described the problem so well and clearly. It saved a lot of your and my time...
1HELPFULS