PandaJasLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
Re:Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability
@Kevin_Z Could the support for 2+5 or 2+6 Multi-Link Multi-Radio (MLMR) be enable in the BE550 since it is a tri-band ap router. I have written to the engineering support for this but yet to get an...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
Re:Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability
@Kevin_Z Hi Here is the screen shot S24U is connected to MLO SSID but the Wifi Signal Icon shows otherwise. The other Wifi Router brand/model is (Xiaomi BE3600 2.5G) Thanks
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
@Kevin_Z Hi I ran Wifiman app on my S24u connected to BE550 MLO and a different brand wifi 7 router. It shows connected only to 6Ghz to BE550 It shows MLO connection with 2.4/5Ghz with different...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
@Kevin_Z Hi Thanks for your response. This is a update screenshot of Connectivity labs from S24u connected to a different brand of wifi 7 router MLO. It does shows MLO connected time of more than an...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
@Kevin_Z Hi I've tried the latest offical firmware BE550 1.0.11 Build 20240807 rel.25691(5553) for over a week. Everythings seems working fine until I noticed that my Samsung S24Ultra which connects...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-07-08 03:34:45
Re:BE550v1 - Bugs, problems and more
@ChrisBS I concur on what you have mentioned. I'm currently on v1.0.9 (US release) and I'm encountering frequent wireless disconnection. Would you be able to share w me the v1.0.9 beta to test out?...
0HELPFULS