TrekkieDKLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
a week ago
Re:Clients never disconnect - maybe related to old bug?
@Hank21 Hey I wanted to provide an update on the client disconnection issue. After working with TP-Link support, they suspected the issue might have been caused by updating the controller software...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
3 weeks ago
@Hank21 I've replied to the support ticket with the requested details and will continue to communicate with the TP-Link support team there. I'll make sure to update this thread with any findings or...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
3 weeks ago
@Hank21 The issue affects various devices, including phones, tablets, and PCs: In this screenshot, the devices highlighted in yellow aren't even in the house. The blue iPhone 12 (my son's) "just"...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
3 weeks ago
Clients never disconnect - maybe related to old bug?
Hey I'm experiencing an annoying issue in my network where WiFi clients remain connected indefinitely, even after they have long left the network. I found similar issues reported in the past in these...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2024-08-12 19:54:51
Need Help with Creating Switch ACL Rules Equivalent to statefull Gateway ACL rules
I recently figured out how to use the Gateway Stateful ACL, which, as a network novice, I find to be the simplest to understand. I've set up some basic ACL rules to block traffic between my VLANs: my...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-08-06 09:38:57
Re:Help Needed: Apple Devices Communicating Across VLANs - Novice Learning VLAN Setup
@Clive_A Thanks for the reply. You can upgrade to the latest firmware first. I already updated all my devices to latest firmware : Router (ER605) 192.168.10.1 CONNECTED ER605 v2.0 2.2.4 Switch...
0HELPFULS