TP-LinkOnline
Following: 1Followers: 201
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
2 hours ago
Re:3 way dimmer
@billly Hi, It is still coming soon and has not reached the market yet. Thank you very much.
0KUDOS
2 hours ago
Re:TP Link HS220 physical Switch issues
@geopac20 Hi, did you set up any setting like the following picture:--it is under the device settings of HS220 Did this issue start since you bought it? Thank you very much and wait for your reply.
0KUDOS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Bulbs
2 hours ago
Re:KL110 Bulb fading off for a few seconds, a couple times a day
@misterlocations Hi, Would you please record a video clip about this issue for me? May I know how long have you had the device and when did this issue start? Have you tried to install this smart...
0KUDOS
3 hours ago
Re:TP-Link HS200 & HS220 Not always reconnecting to TP-Link Archer AX50 on power loss or router reboot
@Judgeless Hi, Did the AX50 work as the wireless router or the access point? As for the reset, did you mean power off and power back the AX50, not holding the reset pinhole for 10? Would manually...
0KUDOS
3 hours ago
Re:HS200 Can't connect to Wifi
@theredviper Hi, May I know which step on the Kasa APP that you could not get through?--can I have a picture of this page? And what is the light status at this moment, blinking green, or solid green?...
0KUDOS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
3 hours ago
Re:HS100 within Alexa Occasionally Stops Working
@Londoner Hi, there is no change about HS100 recently, not even the firmware. Have you checked whether there is any firmware update about Amazon Alexa? And when the plug is not responsive, would...
0KUDOS