dalepresLV1Online
Following: 1Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-04-01 05:55:04
Human verification issues on your site
It is so frustrating to use your support and forums. The timeout is so freaking short it is a real pain in the tail. You can't even begin to type a response or question in a thread before it times...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ General Discussion
2018-11-24 19:37:06
Smart Bulb API?
The Smart Bulb forums aren't taking any new posts but it seems there's no new forum for the smart home devices. I'm considering Smart Home HS210, and smart bulbs, etc. I am not willing to expose my...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2018-11-18 04:34:27
Re:Re:Second router and network as client on first router
Thanks, Peli. It sounds like you're saying exactly the thing I was saying and trying to do. This is at an out-of-town location so I can't work on it again until next weekend but I'll try again. Dale
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2018-10-21 20:11:42
Second router and network as client on first router
I have two physical networks; one for data and one for my surveillance cameras, Currently, the cameras are not available on the Internet. In my home server, I have two NICs, one connects to each...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2016-12-30 02:56:41
Timeout too short for satellite
TP-Link - if you're listening. 500ms is too short for the many thousands of your customers (like me) who are stuck with Satellite Internet service. Could you consider extending the timeout to 1...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2014-12-31 09:40:37
Re:Do You Need a Physical Wifi Switch on Your Router ? Why ?
The wifi on/off switch is a bad idea; I'm considering how to open the case and physically remove the switch. I can't have some accidental bumping of that switch killing my wireless surveillance...
0HELPFULS