SunshineOnline
Following: 2Followers: 115
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Wednesday
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
KAMENi wrote @Sunshine Hey all I've bought the AX12 and hoped it could backhaul easymesh via ethernet. Are there any plans on this improvement in the future or is it best to return this unit to the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Wednesday
Re:Archer AX73 V1&V2 might reboot automatically when working together with some Range Extenders
@icovelev Hi, thank you very much for the feedback, really glad to hear that it works stable now. Please monitor new firmware updates via the router web GUI or TP-Link official website, and we will...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Tuesday
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
@Czmazel Unfortunately, I am afraid not, we will record your feedback and report to the related department for evaluation in the future.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ 3G/4G Routers/MiFi
Tuesday
Re:WDS in Archer C6 router to extend wirlessly MR400 4G LTE.
@moshair Hi, could you please clarify the network topology again? You mean the MR400 is using SIM card for 4G internet, DVR is connected to MR400 LAN port via a long Ethernet cable but in different...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Tuesday
Re:New UI for 11AX Routers on Tether App 4.3 version is Ready for Trial
tonyjp2022 wrote i recently upgraded to ix75pro deco i have connectted both to my new deco network only because the ix75 pro 6e i have roomate running older wifi the ax73 connects the older devices...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Tuesday
Czmazel wrote @Kevin_Z I was looking for some AP/Router for outdoor use and stumbled upon AEP113-outdoor . Will these device(s) ever get easy mesh? I understand it can be used as range extender or I...
0HELPFULS