SunshineOnline
Following: 2Followers: 108
Forums/ Feature Request (Routers)
By Baydiu Hace 12 horas

OpenVPN Server - add a list of userName/password

Hello Could you please add the ability to configure a list of userName /password for OpenVPN server.
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By tommylz Hace 11 horas

tommylz

Hola tengo una suscripción con ustedes, hasta ahora venia usando la vpn mediante app en el móvil, Con unos resultados aceptables, ( teniendo en cuenta que tengo una conexión de 300Mb) y fuera de la vp
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Pants1 Hace 10 horas

Ax1500 pitiful weak WiFi signal

Our ISP was Vodafone but we moved to an isp who sadly supply ax1500 routers. The WiFi is so weak nothing works that's not close to the router. Tried tp-link support but all they advised is to speak to
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By mohanmax Ayer

Parental Control not working for AC1200 model

I have logged into the gateway http://192.168.0.1/. Under the section "Parental Controls", I have added the devices that are connected to my Wifi network. I have set the "Internet Access Time" for eac
Forums/ Powerline Adapters
By GNausM Hace 23 horas

Ausfall Powerline LED an allen Geräten

Hallo in die Runde, wir haben heute den Ausfall aller Powerline LED an den obigen Kits zu beklagen. Zunächst Ausfall der Powerline LED des Erweiterungskit PA8030 Der Hauptadapter AV1200 zeigte zu dem
Forums/ Powerline Adapters
By DavG Sunday

Set a password to a powerline network

I am using two powerline adapters (TL-PA7017P KIT) and I have created a network using the pair button. I would like to know if it would be possible to protect my powerline network with a password in o