SunshineOnline
Following: 2Followers: 36
Forums/ 3G/4G Routers/MiFi
Yesterday
Re:M7350 v3 - Can't boot
@Malagasy_User Hi, Sorry to hear that. I've just sent you a private message, please check if it helps.
0HELPFULS
Yesterday
Re:M7000 not connecting to internet
@cristiano_lazza Hi, please login the web interface via PC version(you could also choose PC version on the login page if you are only using smartphone), which will show more status information. Then...
0HELPFULS
Thursday
Re:How to turn MR600 into a 4G modem only mode (without router function)
@arktiknova Hi, currently, we don't see plan to add bridge modem mode on our 4G Routers, but I will record your suggestion and report to related engineer for evaluation. In addition, as I mentioned...
0HELPFULS
Thursday
Re:4G INTERNET doesn't work without the Roaming setting. Why?
@Nescamar Hi, may I know where you purchased the DIGI SIM card and where you are using it? Based on your description, it seems that your SIM card is in roaming status, that is why the router cannot...
0HELPFULS
Thursday
Re:Disable IPv6 for LAN?
@Spyder4G Hi, please go to Advanced->Network->Internet page, try to change the PDP Type to IPv4 only. If your current profile is default APN profile which cannot be changed, please create a new...
0HELPFULS
Thursday
Re:Unable to connect to to link web management page
@Jenlks Hi, thank you very much for the feedback. 1. Even though there is no internet access, we should still be able to connect the TP-Link WiFi and access its web interface, so please check if you...
0HELPFULS