SunshineOnline
Following: 2Followers: 38
Forums/ 3G/4G Routers/MiFi
Monday
Re:Static route error- can't ping server to client
@PedroCarvalho Hi, is the router with network 20 your main router? if the WAN/Internet IP address on the router is different from the IP on "what is my IP" website, it means the WAN/Internet IP on...
0HELPFULS
Monday
Re:Internet on MR100 is occasionally disconnected, and it is not automatic Band selection problem.
@Sorawisit Hi, thank you very much for the feedback. Based on the system log, you've changed the network mode, please make sure it is using 4G Preferred or 4G Only mode. Then please go to...
0HELPFULS
a week ago
Re:TPG firmware installed on own router. How to reinstall stock firmware?
@ABW Hi, when you update to EU firmware, may I know if you downloaded the firmware "Archer MR600(EU)_V2_210914"? I just tried to update firmware from the middle firmware I sent you to the...
0HELPFULS
a week ago
Re:TPG firmware installed on own router. How to reinstall stock firmware?
@ABW Hi, could you please try to install the following middle version firmware first, then install the EU version firmware on official website to see if it works?...
0HELPFULS
a week ago
Re:Como conectar a Archer MR600(4G) mas routers por DHCP
@blue_sand Hi, may I know if you have already connected them in the way you described? If so, is there any problem now? If so, you could also consider to configure the second and third router to be...
0HELPFULS
a week ago
Re:Connexion routeur
@natpich Hi, please provide more details about the issue so that we could try to assist. 1. Are you trying to use the MR600 in 3G/4G Router mode or wireless router mode? 2. Who is the ISP? 3. If...
0HELPFULS