SunshineOnline
Following: 2Followers: 108
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Pants1 Yesterday

Ax1500 pitiful weak WiFi signal

Our ISP was Vodafone but we moved to an isp who sadly supply ax1500 routers. The WiFi is so weak nothing works that's not close to the router. Tried tp-link support but all they advised is to speak to
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By mohanmax Yesterday

Parental Control not working for AC1200 model

I have logged into the gateway http://192.168.0.1/. Under the section "Parental Controls", I have added the devices that are connected to my Wifi network. I have set the "Internet Access Time" for eac
Forums/ Powerline Adapters
By GNausM Yesterday

Ausfall Powerline LED an allen Geräten

Hallo in die Runde, wir haben heute den Ausfall aller Powerline LED an den obigen Kits zu beklagen. Zunächst Ausfall der Powerline LED des Erweiterungskit PA8030 Der Hauptadapter AV1200 zeigte zu dem
Forums/ Powerline Adapters
By DavG Sunday

Set a password to a powerline network

I am using two powerline adapters (TL-PA7017P KIT) and I have created a network using the pair button. I would like to know if it would be possible to protect my powerline network with a password in o
Forums/ DSL Modem&Routers
By Danishel Monday

Information

What is problem in my router, when the router is on sometimes lost connection
Forums/ DSL Modem&Routers
By RV-4101 Tuesday

"Please reconfigure your parameters. If the problem still exists, please contact your ISP"

Recientemente cambié de proveedor de internet y des de el cambio hay veces en que el wifi deja de funcionar y sala el mensaje "Please reconfigure your parameters. If the problem still exists, please c