KrisGLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2019-05-27 06:34:33
Re:Re:Re:How to set up Deco to work in Access Point mode?
TeeKay wrote Sorry for dumb question, but where can I download Deco app? I lost my disc You can download the app from the Apple Appstore for iPhone or from Google Play for Android.
1HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2019-04-22 02:56:24
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Unable to access EAP Controller
Hi Gerry, If you previously linked the local controller to the cloud (omada.tplinkcloud.com) you can use the cloud to login to your local controller and change the password. If the controller has not...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2018-10-22 15:30:44
Re:How to set up Ethernet Backhaul with Deco M5
Kienzlenator wrote I have my three Deco's in AP mode and they work fine in with ethernet backhaul. This is the only system I have found that will support mesh while in AP mode. Same here. We have...
4HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2018-07-12 07:12:05
Case 1) If your ISP router is actually in router mode and not bridge mode I would recommend setting the M5 system to access point mode and hook them up to the 3com switch using the wired lan...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2018-02-08 10:48:18
Testing ethernet backbone
Hello again. I wanted to check if my DECO units where actually using the ethernet backbone connection or not. In order to do so I monitored traffic for the router ports that the DECO units are...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2018-02-07 07:32:12
Folluw up to my earlier post. Turns out that all 3 deco units did show up in the app, but as seperate networks instead of all under 1 network. Tracing back the steps I took during initial setup this...
0HELPFULS