JaningoLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2021-05-03 21:53:13
Re:How to remove old devices from DECO App
I left my guest network without password for a few weeks and it filled up with hundreds of devices. I came to the conclusion that it was easier to reset the deco and start from scratch. Depends on...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-05-03 21:50:33
Parental control / Roblox
Hello! I notice now that Roblox is not blocked from the "Child" category. I believe it should be blocked since it is a game. Even when blocking web.roblox.com and roblox.com i can still access the...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-02-22 19:41:38
Re:Parental Control - how to know what sites are blocked?
@Janingo Another educational site that cannot be accessed from "Child" setting is www.ixl.com - it would be fantastic to have a like a log to see that sites are blocked and why. Have a great day!
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-02-15 15:42:27
Re:Parental Control - how to know what sites are blocked?
Hi again, The categories that you get from asking TrendMicro are different than the ones listed in the Deco so how would you know? The filters are at the end useless since you always run into...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-02-12 13:23:47
Parental Control - how to know what sites are blocked?
Hello Forum, Is there a way to know what is blocked in the different categories in the parental control? For example "Social Networkworking" or "Media" etc. What are the specific sites that are...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-01-21 12:24:01
Feature request / Option to have network optimized automatically?
Hello Deco, In the Router Settings on the DECO app there is a section called Network Optimization. If I do not press it, will the network never be optimized? Is there a way to have that optimization...
5HELPFULS