JaningoLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
By Janingo 2021-05-03 21:50:33

Parental control / Roblox

Hello! I notice now that Roblox is not blocked from the "Child" category. I believe it should be blocked since it is a game. Even when blocking web.roblox.com and roblox.com i can still access the gam
Forums/ Deco
By Janingo 2021-02-12 13:23:47

Parental Control - how to know what sites are blocked?

Hello Forum, Is there a way to know what is blocked in the different categories in the parental control? For example "Social Networkworking" or "Media" etc. What are the specific sites that are blocke
Forums/ Deco
By Janingo 2021-01-21 12:24:01

Feature request / Option to have network optimized automatically?

Hello Deco, In the Router Settings on the DECO app there is a section called Network Optimization. If I do not press it, will the network never be optimized? Is there a way to have that optimization d
Forums/ Deco
By MKOLEK 2021-01-13 13:46:48

Deco x60 and Sonos

Hi, Im having some issues making my Sonos home system run smooth with the Deco X60. Anyone have a smart tip? Im running four Sonos AMP and five sonos one, but they keep disconecting from the mesh - he
Forums/ Deco
By techy 2021-01-12 22:32:49

Do I need to throw my new Deco's in the trash?

I have a brand new set of 3x Deco M4 and after a whole day of trying to fit it in my network, I think it is time to give up and throw it in the trash. Situation: I have a house with 3 floors made of c
Forums/ Deco
By Janingo 2020-11-11 12:01:40

Block Among Us

Hello! Could you add the possiblity to block the game Among Us? Thanks,