MeshdaveLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2023-10-04 14:38:04
Re:M5 in AP mode, devices with static ip address have no ip address shown in deco app
@Alexandre. Yes, I did see a post about that, they were in router mode, so I wondered if there was a difference in router/AP modes. I just don't see why a device joining the mesh network and using...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-10-04 12:26:29
M5 in AP mode, devices with static ip address have no ip address shown in deco app
I have M5 5-node mesh network in AP mode behind a Plusnet Hub One router. This router is awful, and I am trying to lighten the load on its dhcp server by setting some devices to static ip addresses -...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-09-15 18:48:03
Re:Deco M5 internet connection down but main router working
@David-TP I have figured out what happened. Apparently there have been massive problems over the past day or two with the Plusnet dns servers, this would explain why the decos suddenly couldn't get...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-09-15 15:54:15
@Alexandre. Thanks, I can not think why Adguard would cause a problem like this anyway, but it is the only change I have been testing recently. As I said, my router does not allow DNS settings to be...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-09-15 15:33:27
@David-TP One further thought - I have been experimenting with Adguard running on my Home Assistant machine (an advert filtering DNS server), but I have not configured the router to provide this as a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-09-15 15:26:27
@David-TP Hi, no nothing like that, I haven't changed any router settings for years. From the PC (connected direct to router) I could not find anything wrong, but the decos were adamant the...
0HELPFULS