MeshdaveLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
By Meshdave 2023-10-04 12:26:29

M5 in AP mode, devices with static ip address have no ip address shown in deco app

I have M5 5-node mesh network in AP mode behind a Plusnet Hub One router. This router is awful, and I am trying to lighten the load on its dhcp server by setting some devices to static ip addresses -
Forums/ Deco
By Meshdave 2023-09-14 11:54:46

Deco M5 internet connection down but main router working

I had a very strange problem last night which lasted about an hour. I have not changed anything recently, I was not doing anything to the network at the time. I have 5 M5 Decos running in AP mode conn
Forums/ Deco
By Meshdave 2022-08-27 19:50:00

M5 1.6.0 connection preference stopping devices reconnecting

I thought the ability to set a connection preference for a device in this firmware was brilliant - but it is causing problems. Devices that I set a preference on are at some point later (could be hour
Forums/ Deco
By Meshdave 2022-08-11 11:46:51

PLEASE add ability to choose wifi channel manually

I know this keeps getting asked, and the answer is always along the lines of "the system will automatically choose the best channel, that's the point of having the system, we know best", but it really
Forums/ Deco
By Meshdave 2020-09-02 09:24:08

Can't set up connection alerts

I am trying to set up connection alerts to diagnose a problem with my heating system. I turn "known device alerts" on, add a new alert, select the device, select online/offline/both etc., select "Done
Forums/ Deco
By Meshdave 2020-01-15 17:29:25

It is time to roll back from 1.4

It is clear that many people are suffering a variety of problems with the 1.4 update, some fairly trivial (like me, luckily), some much more serious. It really is about time you put out the previous l