Rafid_AnjumLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2022-01-03 18:41:38
Re:[Solution] Deco M4 supports Band 4 on 5 GHz for Bangladesh users
@TP-Link Hi there, One of my Deco M4 is from a previous shipment that didn't come with band 4 support & Another one is purchased later which already came with band 4 support. So, I've upgraded both...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-09-27 18:26:50
Deco shows many devices are reconnecting
Hi, I've posted about this problem HERE. I've been forwarded to an engineer "Parker Hu/parker.hu@tp-link.com". He seems to be a nice guy. To troubleshoot the problem he flash a beta debug build on...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-04-02 21:32:51
Re:Deco Lab's Wifi Assistant always count wrong connected device !!
@TP-Link Black one is "WiFiman" & white one is "Fing". Also note that yeah in my screenshot there is a device with same IP but the app count them as one. They aren't counting twice. Yes, I've checked...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-03-26 16:44:01
Deco Lab's Wifi Assistant always count wrong connected device !!
Hi, I'm trying to explore all the Deco app features then I visited the Deco Lab's Wifi Assistant. I'm trying to scan all connected devices from there & noticed that this feature won't work properly....
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-03-23 08:42:03
Re:Deco Shows Device Reconnecting
@TP-Link yeah I've got the mail & I've setup address reservation from the Deco app for the raspberry pi.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-03-22 08:35:45
Deco Shows Device Reconnecting
Hi, I've set up my own Pi-hole DNS server in raspberry pi & connect it to a slave Deco unit with a wired connection. I've added the IP of the raspberry pi in Deco DHCP settings so that all the DNS...
2HELPFULS