woozleLV5Online
Following: 0Followers: 13
Forums/ Range Extenders
11 hours ago
Re:Images not loading on Ps5
@Eren_kk Hi, When you say images don't load do you mean images in the web browser? Does the RE705X receive a strong Wi-Fi signal from the main router? There is an indicator for it within the admin...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
11 hours ago
Re:Setting up an Easy Mesh with RE705X and Archer VX1800v
@Biffab Other users have noticed before that setting up an EasyMesh network between TP-Link's router models made specifically for ISPs and TP-Link's regular retail devices seems to be a bit buggy. I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Powerline Adapters
20 hours ago
Re:Improving FTTP connection around the house?
@George3G Hi, It depends what you mean by "resolve these two issues". Truly resolving the issues would probably require installing a few Wi-Fi access points that are connected to the main router...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Adapters
Yesterday
Re:Can't connect to 5g network
@Gary9 I assume that "Up to 600 Mbps" setting means the D7000 is limiting itself to 802.11n or lower mode instead of utilizing up to 802.11ac, which the D7000 apparently calls "Up to 1300 Mbps"....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Yesterday
Re:VPN Client Doesnt work
@gigakb Hi, Verify that the OpenVPN client shows indeed "Connected" and that the server addresses look reasonable. Also verify that the current MAC address of the client device you are using is still...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Yesterday
Re:Reserve ip address and ip pool
@Ppgcowboy Hi, Generally it doesn't matter, but personally I prefer to assign reserved IP addresses outside of the DHCP address pool. That is, as long as the particular router model allows it. Even...
0HELPFULS