woozleLV5Online
Following: 0Followers: 13
Forums/ Range Extenders
Monday
Re:Setting up an Easy Mesh with RE705X and Archer VX1800v
@Biffab Turning off Band Steering separates the bands into two separate SSID. That's how it is. If the Wi-Fi network(s) of the RE705X still have the "_EXT" ending, then it means EasyMesh is still not...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Monday
Re:mesh network, but computers linked to each of the satellites does not see on others
@CZ_Benet Hi, I can't test it exactly like your setup, because I don't have three AX53 router and one AX23. But I've just tested this with one AX53 as the EasyMesh main router and two Archer C64 as...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Powerline Adapters
Monday
Re:Can ethernet and wifi connection work simultaneously?
@sayajoris Hi, If you are unable to connect to the Brother printer when the PC is connected via Ethernet cable, then this probably means the Ethernet cable is connected to a different network than...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Powerline Adapters
Monday
Re:Can the same powerline adapter be attached to the router and connect to a laptop or similar device?
@DaveB66 Yes, the three LAN ports of the Powerline adapter work the same way as, for example, the three, four or more LAN ports of a home Wi-Fi router.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Sunday
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
@LuisFN Hi, I might be wrong, but I always assumed the "Archer AX1500", "Archer AX1800" and "Archer AX3000" models that use the speed rating as their model name are exclusively made for Walmart.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Sunday
Re:Unable to connect a host connected using cable from a host connect using Wifi
@BackFromHell Can you please crosscheck this issue with another client device connected to the Wi-Fi of the C6? If you don't have another computer available, there are also SSH client apps available...
0HELPFULS