woozleLV5Online
Following: 0Followers: 13
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
7 hours ago
Re:Router reset
@leesider Hi, A reset will always revert the SSIDs and wireless password to the values printed on the label of the router. So, if the SSIDs and password presently used by the router are identical to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
7 hours ago
Re:Onemesh/Easymesh trough ethernet
@apollo1738 Hi, Sure, if it's possible for your to connect the two Archer C6 routers by Ethernet cable, then you should definitely do it. A Gigabit Ethernet backhaul provides much better performance...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
Yesterday
Re:Setting up an Easy Mesh with RE705X and Archer VX1800v
@Biffab I think only someone from TP-Link would be able to help you further with this. But one more question. If you log into the RE705X and go to the "Wireless" menu and click on "Wireless Scanner",...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
Yesterday
Re:Using TP-Link N300 WiFi Extender to send Audio
@vb2010 Hi, I think it would help if you mention the brand and model number of the router that can broadcast an audio signal via Wi-Fi. Then we would be able to look up the router's specifications...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Yesterday
Re:Issue to define admin password
@HardwareMan I know, so I suggested you test if it works with a simpler password. If you need me to be more specific. At the login screen shown in your screenshot type 123456 in the upper password...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Yesterday
Re:Issue to define admin password
@HardwareMan Hi, Test if you can get past the login if you type a simpler password. Use only numbers and english letters, no symbols or special Portuguese characters. Once you've managed to login you...
0HELPFULS