Following: 0Followers: 13
Forums/ Adapters
By Victory07 Wednesday

Monitor Mode Supported or Not

Monitor Mode Supported or Not
Forums/ Range Extenders
By Christieb-123_ Wednesday

Terminate a WiFi link for range extender

I have a tplink model RE305 that extended a previous EE network. I've changed networks but can seem to disconnect the previous extender link. How do I get it to extend a different network?
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Gfrixz Tuesday

AX12 Brick, cannot do firmware reset, always disconnect.

Please help, after I reset the main mesh router (ax10), this satellite ax12 brick and doesn't respond to normal reset. When I try to upload the firmware it always stuck at 6%. Is there any other way t
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By gvandenbosch Tuesday

all connected devices automatically use openvpn client, block internet if vpn not connected

Hello, Using Archer AX73 AX5400 as a openvpn client to a private openvpn server, in the basis this works. Running into two issues: 1. Need to add devices1 by 1 to the openvpn client device list to let
Forums/ Range Extenders
By Jonas_H Tuesday

Extender not making wifi for setup.

Hi, i wanted to setup my extender but i am not able to do it. WPS method doesnt work and when i try any other, i cant do it because the extender isnt making a wifi that i could connect to to set it up
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Godie Sunday

Archer AX55 EasyMesh in AP mode

Hi everyone. EasyMesh in access point mode was added to the Archer AX55 late 2023. I just wanted to know if EasyMesh, specifically seamless roaming, would work if the devices were connected using an e