DataMeisterLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Switches
a week ago
Re:Omada Switch Naming Format
@Clive_A - "Just added some switches to fill up the line. ... ... So they can fill up their system with the basic switches." The idea of filling out the product line might be misunderstanding the...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2 weeks ago
@Clive_A - Do the unmanaged switches show up as devices in the Omada interface in a limited way?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2 weeks ago
Considering the new Omada products that aren't centrally managed. Omada used to be the branding for centrally managed products similar to how Ubiquity has Unifi branding for all of their centrally...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ General Discussion
2 weeks ago
Re:Why does TP-Link snub 10" racks?
I didn't even know there was an official 10" rack specification, so I guess it shouldn't be too suprising that it isn't widely supported by all manufactureres yet. It would be a nice standard to see...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2024-03-04 15:50:18
Re:Difference between EAP670 and EAP673?
Virgo wrote @DataMeister Use the Compare feature you can see it very clearly. https://www.tp-link.com/en/compare/?type=smb&typeId=5793&productIds=72867%2C70470 @Virgo - I did use the compare feature....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2024-03-01 18:44:05
Difference between EAP670 and EAP673?
What is the difference between the EAP670 and the "new" EAP673? The comparison columns appear to be the same.
0HELPFULS