DeLiYocooOffline
Following: 0Followers: 2
Knowledge Base/ Troubleshooting
Monday
Cannot make my TP-Link smart devices work with Alexa
Cannot make my TP-Link smart devices work with Alexa Note:This troubleshooting FAQ is for the device that connected to the Tapo app. For matter devices, please kindly check this FAQ. Case 1. Unable...
0HELPFULS
Knowledge Base/ Kasa Cameras
Monday
How to connect your TP-Link Kasa devices to Google Home
This guide shows you the process of how to connect your TP-Link Kasa device to your Google Home, please make sure your Google Home is set up already. If not, you can refer to this link to set up the...
0HELPFULS
Knowledge Base/ Others
a week ago
How to Use Siri to Control Your Tapo or Kasa Smart Devices
How to Use Siri to Control Your Tapo or Kasa Smart Devices? With the Shortcuts App in iOS 12 or above, you can use Siri to control your Tapo/Kasa smart devices — all with just a tap or by asking...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-08-23 07:19:48
Re:ax55 qos
@Hobba I don't think it's necessary to set the download speed higher than 1000Mbps since the maximum speed is limited to that. If the QoS settings slow down the speed, it's suggested to turn it off....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ General Discussion
2021-03-05 01:43:58
Re:Forums - Topic Order
@Joster I guess they re-ordered the topics, it seems those topic on the first page are those resolved or given solutions.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-01-07 05:49:28
Re:Parental control filter "Pay to surf" blocks Zoom
@Bart_H I can tell you this parental control on the TP-Link router is serviced by Trend Micro, and as far as I know, Zoom is categorized as "Business" by Trend Micro, no matter you are using for free...
3HELPFULS