DMilojeLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-12-26 08:56:09
Re:OneMesh and disabled NAT
@Kevin_Z @Ivaylo Thanks for the replies. I am aware that OneMesh is still being worked on for AX10 (and eagerly awaiting it for some time already). Anyway, in my scenario I have a central...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-12-22 19:23:08
OneMesh and disabled NAT
Hello. Could someone confirm if OneMesh is functioning with NAT disabled (unchecked option "Enable NAT" in Network>Internet section)? Thanks!
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-11-18 19:53:02
Re:tp-link archer ax10 devices do not connect
@geekfer Hi. Your problem sounds like what I experienced. I couldn't connect to the router no matter which combination of band/encryption I chose. The only way I was able to connect any of the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-10-28 10:58:25
Re:Wireless clients can't authenticate against ax10 after firmware upgrade
Hi. I can confirm that resetting the router to the factory defaults and setting back up again solved the issue for me. Before the reset I tried all the security options (and changing the passwords)...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-10-17 11:17:30
Wireless clients can't authenticate against ax10 after firmware upgrade
Hello. Wireless clients (phones, laptops) cannot connect to the wifi anymore after the upgrade to the last firmware. I have tried everything, changing wifreles parameters and configuration of the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Apps
2020-06-28 20:57:37
New feature - Allow whitelisting of unknown clients via Tether app
Hi! I am using the router in whitelist MAC mode.I realized how much more user-friendly it would be if the Tether app would show you the unknown/new clients and allow you to whitelist it with a push...
1HELPFULS