xavier221LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Apps
2021-05-24 12:53:55
Re:Como criar um backup do WhatsApp Messenger APK?
@WilburAnderson here some few steps which you have to follow to create a backup for WhatsApp Open WhatsApp Messenger on Android Phone. Tap the More options icon. Tap Settings > Chats > Chat backup....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-05-08 11:56:56
Re:Archer C6 - WhatsApp videocalls problem
harrycallum wrote @milsn When experiencing issues with WhatsApp calls, please try connecting to a different network (such as Wi-Fi connection instead of mobile data, or vice versa). Your current...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-04-18 11:18:07
Re:M5 not letting me connect to WhatsApp or Facebook?
@DannyWood82 I was having a similar problem with WhatsApp And I did a lot of searching on the net to solve this problem but I didn't find anything However, I also used some modified applications to...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ 3G/4G Routers/MiFi
2021-03-24 06:57:42
Re:QoS for WhatsApp Calls
@SpottyDog Hi, if you are encountering this issue only with WhatsApp then you can also use this GBWhatsApp Apk to ensure that if you have the same issue with this app too, but use this app with...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Access Points
2020-10-26 13:37:33
Re:Two TP-LINK Access points, problem with Whatsapp
@muehl Have you tried to connect to WiFi by clearing your WhatsApp caches or if you have a problem then try updating the version of WhatsApp and after updating WhatsApp if that still doesn't solve...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-07-25 14:06:29
Re:Deco M5 and Spotify Connect
I have Spotify premium user I also have a problem with it I have a very amazing music list and I like to share it with my friends with help of this FMWhatsApp Apk which is i download from here but...
1HELPFULS