xavier221LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By ed0906 2022-07-22 09:19:20

ALL TP Link Access Points ignore DCHP Lease length in "Dynamic IP" mode + constantly renew their IP

When a TP Link Access Point is set up in Lan Settings "Dynamic IP" mode it appears to ignore the lease time given to it by the DHCP server, and constantly renews the lease every 30-60 seconds. This re
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By MNS-Online.net 2021-08-30 14:21:11

WhatsApp works through Parental Control

LS, I recently noticed that even with a Parental Control "ON" during the period without internet, my daughter can still receive WhatsApp messages; I did test it. Any reason this is hapening...?
Forums/ Range Extenders
By Caipira 2016-06-21 01:00:33

Range extender with no connection

Model : Hardware Version : Not Clear Firmware Version : ISP : At first sorry for my bad English... My wifi disconnects when I'm connected to the TP-Link range extender. My modem router is the Humax (H
Forums/ Deco
By junoctal 2017-10-05 23:32:43

Dropped calls with Deco

Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : The reason why I got the deco and a mesh wifi system was to get an integrated wifi solution that behaves as "one" wifi. Imagine my dissapointment wh
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Microwave Radi 2016-09-11 05:53:12

Why is it impossible to reduce the transmit power of the router TP-LINK TL-WR741ND?

Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : Why is it impossible to reduce the transmit power of the router TP-LINK TL-WR741ND? This setting is available in all default routers TP-LINK, except
Forums/ Deco
By MarkN 2020-01-28 14:39:00

Deco M4 - Everythig working ok accept whats app! Odd problem, can anyone help?

Hello I have setup a Mesh network using 3 X Deco M4 units which has totally transformed our internet! They are amazing! There is one problem my girlfriend has been having which doesnt happen on any on