tlhackqueLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Maxiride 2024-01-05 07:50:19

[Solved] Bult-in OpenVPN server on IPv6 not working

I used to have a public IPv4 with the previous ISP and thanks to that (plus a DDNS service) I was able to use the built-in OpenVPN feature to connect to my home network anytime. My new ISP gives me: a
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
By tlhackque 3 weeks ago

ER7212PC - management features missing / help

New user, finding my way. Several management questions/issues: A) Trying to setup a custom Dynamic DNS update. Option is available in this firmware, but I can't seem to figure how how to enable it. Th
Forums/ WiFi
By tlhackque 2022-12-17 14:03:22

no ping from SSH - STILL a serious issue

The issue raised in Topic 158407 is still real, and still open 3+ years later. Ping is essential for debugging network issues in even a moderately complicated network. You support VLANs. That's compli
By tlhackque 2021-03-24 16:25:52

Please move suggestions/bug report from Business WiFi

Being new here, I overlooked this forum and posted in Business WiFi, which seemed to be the right place based on the product. However, this forum seems to be more appropriate. Rather than re-enter the
Forums/ WiFi
By tlhackque 2021-03-21 13:36:03

BUG: incorrect syslog message format

Syslog messages are formatted incorrectly. They include line-ending characters, but should not. With Management -> System Log -> Log Settings set to enable, log messages are sent to the remote syslog
By tlhackque 2021-03-20 13:36:48

Feature request: Make installed firmware version available via SNMP

It doesn't seem to be possible to retrieve the installed firmware version via SNMP. The closest item I can find is: snmpwalk -c public -v 2c eaphostname system SNMPv2-MIB::sysDescr.0 = STRING: Linux