New Firmware Current Omada SDN Controller Releases - [Constantly Updated]
Latest Firmware Release:
Omada Hardware Controller_V5.9.32 (Released On Apr 14th, 2023)
Omada Software Controller_V5.9.31 (Released On Mar 13/ 21st, 2023)
About the Firmware Release:
(1) The official firmware is normally released to the Cloud ahead of the official website or the forum as it doesn't require further manual editing. Generally speaking, the official firmware will be pushed to the Cloud first, then the TP-Link global "EN" website, this global "EN" forum, and later the TP-Link local websites. In rare occasions, the new release will be published to the global "EN" website ahead of the Cloud, which will be annouced in the global "EN" forum, like this one.
(2) The firmware upgrades for the wired products including Omada Controller, Router and Switch are universal, so you can download the firmware files from the global "EN" website or this forum to enjoy the new release. For wireless products such as Omada EAP, due to the limitation of local wireless laws and regulations, the firmware may be divided into different versions such as EU/US/CA/... , it's suggested to upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website accordingly.
(3) At present, only the new firmware release for the Omada Controller and Router will be continuously updated in this global "EN" forum. To get notified with the new release of Omada Controller, welcome to subscribe to topic 245226. To get notified with the new release of Omada Routers, welcome to subscribe to Topic 255644. For other product lines, please check for updates via the Cloud or from the TP-Link official websites.
About This Post:
This post will be actively updated to notify the latest firmware release for Omada Controller, welcome to subscribe!
To avoid bothering you with unrelated messages, this thread is locked. Any further feedback on the new firmware, be free to start a new thread from HERE, or contact the available TP-Link Local Support Team for the best service.
To get better assistance from Community, you may check Tips For Efficiently Reporting an Issue In The Community.
To check the Recent/History firmware releases of Omada Controller, you can filter the posts with the Tags feature.
1. Visit the > Forum of Omada Cloud SDN < from TP-Link Business Community.
2. Filter the posts by selecting the Tags with 'Official' and 'Firmware Update' on the left panel of the forum.
3. Then all the firmware releases of Omada SDN Controller will be listed on the right panel.
Thank you in advance for your great cooperation and support. See you in the forums soon!