ITVLV3Online
Following: 1Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
By ITV 2022-12-28 10:30:51

ACL rules

Hi Team, See also attached image: The idea behind this rule is that devices in the qaurantine vlan can only connect to other devices within the same vlan as well as the DMZ/Internet. The goal of this
Forums/ Routers
By ITV 2022-12-17 08:52:21

IPv6 policies and groups

Team, Perhaps I'm overlooking something. But I don't see a way to create policies and groups based on IPv6 adresses? For example, create groups based on IPv6 prefixes - similar to IPv4 subnets. I can
Forums/ Controllers
By ITV 2022-10-24 17:48:08

Scheduling archiving

Team, Is there a way to do a weekly archive schedule? This is to prevent the error message about the log being full. Thank you - Will
Forums/ Controllers
By ITV 2022-10-24 17:40:32

Automatic backup via SFTP not working?

Team, Over the past few weeks I tried a couple of time to do an automatic backup via SFTP. See also attached screenshots: While I can browser on the SFTP-server and the controller accepts the config,
Forums/ Controllers
By ITV 2022-09-24 21:19:59

Omada controller web-UI via reverse proxy

Team, I would like to have the Omada controller made available via reverse proxy. I found several posts on this topic - but nothing that lead to a working situation. I change of making this work with
Forums/ Controllers
By ITV 2022-09-21 11:00:05

Content or title contains illegal external links?

Quick question: I always get "Content or title contains illegal external links." when posting messages with IP's like Cloudflare-DNS or the Google-DNS. Where are they coming from? What can I do to pre