VumadLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
By Vumad 2024-01-29 14:28:33

Deco P9 interop with Deco X50

I currently have a 3-node mesh of Deco P9s working in AP mode and using Ethernet backhaul. I'm looking to add a fourth node and wondered whether I could add a single Deco X50 to the mesh and configure
Forums/ Switches
By Vumad 2023-01-28 15:00:22

Unable to configure default gateway on JetStream Smart Switch

I've recently replaced an 8-port D-Link Gigabit switch with a TL-SG2008 smart switch. The switch itself is working absolutely fine but for the life of me, I can't find a way to configure the default g
Forums/ Deco
By Vumad 2022-01-27 18:58:10

Why does my Deco P9 mesh (or the Deco app) have such a bad memory?

When I first set up my Deco P9 mesh I was really impressed by the fact that I could see which clients had connected to which nodes, how much bandwidth was being used, etc. But now I just don't trust t
Forums/ Deco
By Vumad 2022-01-25 18:00:39

What on earth has happened to the Deco app?

I've had a 3-node mesh of Deco P9s running for the past 5 months. The Wi-fi performance around the house is great but recently the functionality of the Deco app (iOS) seems to have taken a huge step b
Forums/ Deco
By Vumad 2021-08-16 17:23:11

Deco P9 with both Powerline and Ethernet backhaul

I'm looking at the Deco P9 as I'm planning on building an office/workshop at the bottom of the garden that will utilise an existing mains supply but has no Cat5 and is beyond the reach of the house wi
Forums/ Deco
By Vumad 2021-07-21 13:13:51

Deco M9 + powerline slave ethernet extender

I'm trying to help improve a friend's messy home network. His house has dense, solid walls and floors, and no internal cabling other than mains. He is looking to improve both the internal wi-fi perfor