GPBLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Omada Cloud SDN
By GPB Sunday

Omada Software Controller_V5.7.4 - Bug Report

Two bugs... - Changing the Band Steering selection to anything else and selecting Save results in whatever the pre-saved setting was, in other words, it does not allow modifying the selection that was
/ Omada EAP
By codersr a week ago

Re:EAP650 dropping IPv6 traffic

Good news! TP-Link support sent me another beta firmware yesterday and it appears to resolve the issue. Clients can now obtain DHCPv6 leases when connected to my EAP650. Not sure how long it will take
/ Omada EAP
By Crusoe a week ago

Re:TCP Connections May Fail Between Different VLANs On The Same EAP650/ EAP670/ EAP653

@Spryde Any update on when you'll ask for another update? Yes, it's very disappointing and tarnishing this bug hasn't been addressed, you've aired that grievance and I share it. But only thing to do n
Forums/ Omada EAP
By Miesje 2 weeks ago

High Drop rate with Firmware 5.0.6 EAP245

Dear Support /Forum, I have tried to install several times the new firmware version 5.0.6 but everytime the drop rate will explode. Never had this with previous firmware. See the image. Blue is old fi
/ Omada EAP
By codersr 2022-11-01 18:28:35

@CuBiC @GPB CuBiC wrote The delay you mention is not a result of the RA interval, but because your EAP seems to drop the Router Solicitation your client sends to trigger a Router Advertisement. There'
/ Omada EAP
By CuBiC 2022-10-24 22:37:11

I also have the EAP650 v1.0 and EAP245v3 and can confirm EAP650 IPv6 conections seem not to work (tested on 1.0.3 and current linked beta). I wonder if only v1.0 is affected.