TonyOnline
Following: 0Followers: 3
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By venomspawn a week ago

Archer A7 not showing anything connected to it since the firmware update

After installing firmware ver. 1.0.9 Build 20190403 rel.72961 when I look at what is connected to it from either the app or through a browser on my PC it show I have nothing connected to it. Either th
Forums/ Cable Modem&Routers
By Valy 2 weeks ago

Archer C2300 limited upload to ~10 Mbps

When I first got AT&T fiber, I was getting roughly 100 Mbps upload and download with my Archer C2300. That was quite a few months ago, and I haven't checked the speed since then because I wasn't havin
Forums/ Deco
By MyScreenName 2019-03-31 22:06:05

Can't Block Reddit

I've tried to block multiple sites. I can't figure out why I can't block reddit or anything related to it. Even typing the name in the list, it doesn't show in the pull down menu. I'm not sure why I c
Forums/ Deco
By DdR 2019-03-10 02:09:48

M5 Deco Access Point Mode blocking XBOX ONE game invites, party invites, etc?

The issue: When the Deco wireless network is on, the XBOX ONE works perfectly except for one really important item. We don't receive game invites, party invites, or any other notifications. Messages s
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By LewisB 2019-03-11 22:44:15

WDS doesn't pass "time" code to AP

I have two Archer C9's running in WDS over WiFi in my home and they work perfectly - EXCEPT: The secondary (AP) router can not get the internet time code to keep the clock current - it has to be manua
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By jillibo 2019-02-08 17:43:53

Recover username & password

I am in need of my internet password and have no idea how to obtain it. Any help would be appreciated.