Kevin_ZOnline
Following: 1Followers: 442
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
By Kevin_Z 2019-12-19 10:06:44

What should I do if I cannot connect to TP-Link camera through APP on smart phone

It can be divided into two parts: the basic configuration and the unstable connection issue. For the basic configuration issue, below are some installation guidance. For NC series camera: 1. How to se
Forums/ DSL Modem&Routers
By Kevin_Z 2021-02-26 09:02:42

VoIP will not connect on TP-Link modem router? Check this.

Some customers may encounter an issue when setting up the VoIP service on the TP-Link VoIP modem routers. Refer to this article to troubleshoot first on your own before reaching out to a tech support
Forums/ Range Extenders
By Kevin_Z 2020-03-09 09:50:00

Has connected to TP-Link extender but no internet, what can I do?

The Range Extender becomes more and more popular nowadays with the demand for enlarging the Wi-Fi coverage area. But you may get in trouble to make it work. What can I do if I failed to configure my R
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Kevin_Z 2023-07-13 10:14:00

[Topic Closed] Pre-Released Firmware Supports DoH and IoT Network for Archer C80 is Ready for Trial

The official firmware for a number of models has been rolling out to support DoH and IoT Network, please check for the updates on your router web GUI or via the Tether App to upgrade to the latest off
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Kevin_Z 2022-04-08 03:06:41

Ethernet wired connection keeps dropping while Wi-Fi works fine

This Article Applies to: Archer AX10 Archer AX20 Issue Description/Background: You may find the Ethernet wired connection on your PC intermittently stopped working and starts working by itself after m
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Kevin_Z 2021-08-26 00:38:40

Archer C80(US/EU)_V1_210716

Hello everyone, We are happy here to announce that we now have released a new official firmware for the Archer C80 V1. This update improves router functionality, stability, and performance including i