tgoLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
By tgo 2020-05-13 15:00:48

Kasa Cameras with SD Card option

When are you going to do this, it's costing you sales. not everyone wants to be forced to a subscription cloud model, other makes seem to work fine with SD Card option (I haveezwiz for example0 I'd li
Forums/ Deco
By tgo 2020-04-02 11:02:06

M5 Deco firmware update 1.4.4 should I bother?

After all I've seen about issues, I'm wondering if I should update. Whatever I'm on currently just works, should I just leave it.
Forums/ Deco
By tgo 2019-10-26 09:51:19

Smart lights to activate on trigger from security camera

I'm using the Deco M5 as my mesh setup, and it has automation ability, all my devices are TP-link except for the security cameras which are EZVIZ C6TC. I'd like to have the ability at night betwen say
Forums/ Deco
By Htenbos 2019-09-30 15:16:39

Parental controls : time limit not effective

I have bought the Deco M9 Plus last week and am very impressed with the quality of the WiFi signal. i have also configured the Parental controls, however I wonder if it is able to use them properly wi
Forums/ Deco
By Helga 2019-10-21 08:14:53

How to connect my Philips Smart tv's to the Deco

For nearly a year now I am using the Deco Mesh system and I love it! Stable connections, fast wifi, coverage in the whole house. Only thing I cannot get fixed, we have two Philips Smart tv's and both
Forums/ Feature Request
By tgo 2019-10-18 20:32:49

WiFi enabled speakers (Smart Home)

@TP-Link Admin Has TP Link ever considered going into the wifi speaker side of things to complement the 'smart home' ethos. We have bulbs, power adapters, cameras, routers etc, why not multi room wifi