Solla-topeeOnline
Following: 30Followers: 134
Forums/ Feature Requests
By SDGTR 2 weeks ago

Please add "Reboot" to the actions that can be configured in a shortcut.

This applies to all Tapo cams. Please add the Reboot functionality to the list of actions available when creating a Shortcut. I have 9 cameras and will probably end up with 10. Sometimes if I'm doing
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
By Simon2 2 weeks ago

Tapo with C320WS cameras record at same quality as live stream

Using the tapo app i go to the video quality tab to set resolution of the live feed. The app communicates that it is the live stream itself that is affected by this option but when i go to download th
By Solla-topee 2 weeks ago

What Can I Do if My Camera Frequently Stucks or Reboots?

Introduction: If you are experiencing frequent camera stuck or automatic reboots, it can be frustrating. In this troubleshooting guide, we will explore the possible causes of camera system freezing or
By LeanneStu1978 2 weeks ago

Trouble with TC65

I am having the same problems. I have 5 Tapo cameras alltogether. Internet went down, 4 reconnected but the 5th would not. Have reset tapo, reset home wifi and still having problems. My phone finds th
By Rizza-V 2 weeks ago

problem motion détection C200

hi, since the software update v1.3.13 (C200), 2 days ago. motion detection at night in complete darkness, it doesn't do it anymore... can you see what's going on? etc. to make the correction? THANKS
By SexyBomb 2 weeks ago

Firmware updates hanged halfway.

I did a firmware update, and it hunged halfway. Now I would like to revert back to my old firmware via the SD-card method. Can someone teach me how.