Tapo Smart Cameras

Tapo smart cameras secure your home and property with smart security. Different types of cameras (Outdoor/Indoor, wired/wireless, PTZ camera, spotlight camera, etc.) with various features can let you find the one that suits your needs. Join the Tapo Smart Cameras forum to discuss the products with other users.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

I bought a Tapo C225 V2.EU (version) camera and am trying to pair it with a router on a 2.4 bandwidth. Let me describe what I followed: 1) I noticed that my wifi had the band steering mode on. Thus I
FirmwareDevice ConnectivityInstallationTapo Care
By NikosSp · Latest post Thursday by ftatam
13Helpful
4129Views
42Replies
Security cameras are essential to monitoring your property and protecting your home. To maximize their performance, it’s important to place security cameras optimally. We have listed important tips to
Highlighted ThreadOfficialInstallation
By Solla-topee · Latest post Thursday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
449Views
2Replies
Hello, New user here and first time installing any kind of cameras etc. I am facing installation problem with only ethernet cable, I purchased 7x TAPO C320WS under the impression that they could work
Installationc320ws
0Helpful
38Views
0Replies
Had to change my modem, so my wi-fi network now has a new name and password. I've reset the Tapo camera and removed it from my devices in my mobile app, and now I'm trying to set it up again. The phon
Installation
By CayaRain · Latest post Monday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
78Views
3Replies
We've recently noticed from community feedback that Wi-Fi 7 routers may cause connectivity issues with certain smart devices, leading to compatibility problems. These issues can prevent smart devices
InstallationDevice ConnectivityWiFi 7
0Helpful
68Views
0Replies
This Article Applies To Tapo C225 2.0 Tapo C125 1.0 Router Model: Speedport Plus 2 provided by Greece ISP Cosmote Phenomenon Description Through initial analysis and investigation, we notice there is
InstallationLive View
By Wayne-TP · Latest post a week ago by Vitsounis
6Helpful
659Views
1Replies
Hi. Since I had a new router installed I haven't been able to connect my camera to the wifi. It's installed high up on the wall so not easy to reach to unscrew the panel where the reset button is on t
Installation
By CaraPW · Latest post a week ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
78Views
1Replies
Unfortunately I accidentally knocked my TC70 camera and the base became detached from the main unit. I am struggling to fit it back correctly, can anyone offer a suggestion as to the best way to pop i
Installation
By Woody71 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Summer_S
0Helpful
137Views
5Replies
The Tapo C720 1.0 is the first Tapo outdoor floodlight camera. To meet the lighting and security needs, the Tapo C720 is powered by electrical wires(supply voltage 110V-240V) rather than a power adapt
InstallationHighlighted ThreadOfficialWhat’s New
By Solla-topee · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Solla-topee
5Helpful
2561Views
16Replies
I'm trying to link (UK.) my camera to the WiFi. I've booted the router, camera, reset, and everything else I can think of several times but it refuses to connect. I'm with Virgin and it appears they d
Installation
By Mintyn · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
110Views
1Replies