Tapo Smart Cameras

Tapo smart cameras secure your home and property with smart security. Different types of cameras (Outdoor/Indoor, wired/wireless, PTZ camera, spotlight camera, etc.) with various features can let you find the one that suits your needs. Join the Tapo Smart Cameras forum to discuss the products with other users.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

I have a problem with Tapo C125 and C225 cams (Homekit enabled). Whenever my router reboots (every 3 days) or the cameras lose connection, then my Tapo C125 and C225 cams won't reconnect to Wifi. They
FirmwareFeature RequestDevice ConnectivityInstallation
By pappl · Latest post Yesterday by pappl
8Helpful
195Views
6Replies
This Article Applies to: Tapo C420 Tapo C400 Tapo D230 Phenomenon Description: The Tapo hub H200 is working fine, but an error message "Connection Failed" appears on the Tapo app when adding the above
InstallationOfficialHighlighted Thread
By Solla-topee · Latest post Yesterday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
348Views
2Replies
Hi, I recently change my internet connection and I can't add anymore my two C200 cameras, one it's v1 and the other is a v2. I simply reset those several times but can't finish the configuration, it's
InstallationC200
By wz_be · Latest post Tuesday by wz_be
0Helpful
96Views
5Replies
I have 2 Tapo C310 in the same network. One is working perfectly, the other, suddenly not. I can acces the camera locally by connecting to the camera WiFi and opening the tap app (the camera is workin
ONVIF/RTSPInstallation
By Bripoch · Latest post Tuesday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
34Views
1Replies
This Article Applies To Tapo C225 2.0 Tapo C125 1.0 Router Model: Speedport Plus 2 provided by Greece ISP Cosmote Phenomenon Description Through initial analysis and investigation, we notice there is
InstallationLive View
0Helpful
29Views
0Replies
Hello, After operating the camera in accordance with the user manual, it did not work when we plugged it in for the second time. How can we fix this problem? There is no power to the camera. We have 1
Installation
By atilay · Latest post Monday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
46Views
1Replies
I bought a Tapo C225 V2.EU (version) camera and am trying to pair it with a router on a 2.4 bandwidth. Let me describe what I followed: 1) I noticed that my wifi had the band steering mode on. Thus I
FirmwareDevice ConnectivityInstallationTapo Care
By NikosSp · Latest post Monday by Wayne-TP
7Helpful
980Views
20Replies
I bought a Tap C210 video camera on January 2024 and it connected to our wifi just fine.. For some reason my tapo stopped working. I try to reconnect, download app software again, the bulb flashes red
Installation
By ClaudiaRolins · Latest post Friday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
39Views
1Replies
I just unboxed my brand new Tapo C200 a few minutes ago. I checked that it arrived in good conditions, read the instructions and took note that it wasnt too far off from our previous device. We'd used
InstallationDevice ConnectivityMatterONVIF/RTSPWifi
By CherryBerry · Latest post Friday by Solla-topee
2Helpful
72Views
1Replies
Hello, I'm opening a small business and I plan to install two Tapo C100 cameras. I don't have an internet provider there yet and I wonder if I could run those cameras on mobile wifi. Would 100 gb or 3
MicroSD cardInstallationPresales
By Feuerschwamm · Latest post a week ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
95Views
1Replies