Tapo Smart Cameras

Tapo smart cameras secure your home and property with smart security. Different types of cameras (Outdoor/Indoor, wired/wireless, PTZ camera, spotlight camera, etc.) with various features can let you find the one that suits your needs. Join the Tapo Smart Cameras forum to discuss the products with other users.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

Hello, I would like to downgrade the firmware do that I can use FTP to send the images to a server - either remote or in my home. The firmware I have seems to have no features. TP-LINK have hamstrung
FirmwareDevice ConnectivityRecording
By gingerman · Latest post Thursday by gingerman
0Helpful
111Views
2Replies
Tapo camra not working in last 10 days . Red light continue . 2-3 time camra restart and reconnected . But problem not solve and Recording not save, camra live time not match in real time at day night
Device ConnectivityDevice SharingNotificationRecording
By Vineetpchauhan · Latest post Thursday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
31Views
1Replies
TpLink tapo c200 camera got bricked after performing systematic firmware update from tapo app. Camera was working fine before the upgrade, after the upgrade only IR lights popup and nothing happens In
Tapo CareDevice ConnectivityFirmware
By Tangindian · Latest post Tuesday by maets
0Helpful
145Views
2Replies
I have this problem with my C325WB. Using the Tapo app (ios mobile), when I call the camera using the built-in 2-way audio, the live video freezes (in Tapo app live view, ios mobile) but I can hear th
Live ViewTwo-way AudioFirmwareDevice Connectivity
By blueridges · Latest post Tuesday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
43Views
1Replies
This is the first security camera ever purchased and I am having a hard time. It shows that its connected to my home wifi yet it requires me to connect to its device network in order for the camera to
Device ConnectivityInstallation
By Frustrated_ · Latest post Monday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
59Views
1Replies
does c210 camara support AP hotspot or i means can this c210 moddle can record videos without internet connection
Device ConnectivityRecordingLive View
By max115 · Latest post Monday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
49Views
1Replies
Hi everyone Since 2 days the tapo c200 does not have working rtsp or onvif video streams anymore. It was running since months in blueiris without any issue and then suddenly at 5.00AM in the morning t
ONVIF/RTSPDevice Connectivity
By firefox7518 · Latest post a week ago by MlSaSaN0802
27Helpful
4833Views
60Replies
I bought a Tapo C225 V2.EU (version) camera and am trying to pair it with a router on a 2.4 bandwidth. Let me describe what I followed: 1) I noticed that my wifi had the band steering mode on. Thus I
FirmwareDevice ConnectivityInstallationTapo Care
By NikosSp · Latest post a week ago by Wayne-TP
1Helpful
733Views
17Replies
I have a problem with Tapo C125 and C225 cams (Homekit enabled). Whenever my router reboots (every 3 days) or the cameras lose connection, then my Tapo C125 and C225 cams won't reconnect to Wifi. They
FirmwareFeature RequestDevice ConnectivityInstallation
By pappl · Latest post a week ago by Markus6789
6Helpful
152Views
5Replies
My tapo C220 is kinda useless because it keeps going offline. It is placed next to a c200 and they are both connected to the same wifi network. (from-43 to -50RSI) c200 works like a charm while C220 d
Device Connectivity
By Mihai_S · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Solla-topee
32Helpful
3125Views
47Replies