Tapo Smart Cameras

Tapo smart cameras secure your home and property with smart security. Different types of cameras (Outdoor/Indoor, wired/wireless, PTZ camera, spotlight camera, etc.) with various features can let you find the one that suits your needs. Join the Tapo Smart Cameras forum to discuss the products with other users.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

This Article Applies to: All Tapo Cameras, such as Tapo C310/C200/C210/C100 etc. Issue Description/Phenomenon: Camera showing incorrect time on the Live View page or incorrect timestamp; Date and Time
OfficialHighlighted ThreadLive View
By Solla-topee · Latest post Tuesday by Summer_S
50Helpful
28896Views
23Replies
Does the resolution selected in the app set both the resolution on live view and recorded video? It seems to me that you would need the highest resolution for recording, if you need evidence, but can
Live ViewRecordingVideo Quality
By PeterKelly · Latest post 18 hours ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
40Views
3Replies
I've been using this tapo camera for more than a months. Starting 31/1/24, there's a curved black line on every corner of my tapo camera. I noticed the curved bit small on 31/1 but today the curved li
Live ViewFeature Request
By adam90 · Latest post 19 hours ago by Solla-topee
5Helpful
160Views
7Replies
The sound quality on my c52ows is very poor , its quiet ,muffeld and intermittent, i can't even hear a car passing by. In comparison i can easily hear people talking in street on my igeek camera. Adju
Live View
By bob-one · Latest post Yesterday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
319Views
12Replies
Hi. I have 2 cameras (C320WS) and both have the same issue. Even if i choose 4mp video the quality is bad, zoomning in makes it imposseble to see anything. The bitrate fluctioate between 20kb/s to 299
Live View
By Jimpa86 · Latest post Monday by 6391mart
137Helpful
3454Views
21Replies
Just before Christmas I decided to test some Tapo cameras, added a C310 and a C100. Both setup as wireless at the moment. On the C100 i get about 158KB/s running 720. The image quality is about what I
Live View
By Tormodnt · Latest post Monday by 6391mart
0Helpful
273Views
11Replies
Hello everyone! Recently, I acquired a TP-Link Tapo C320WS surveillance camera, and I'm quite pleased with it; I really enjoy its features and the dedicated mobile application. However, I'm encounteri
Live ViewTapo CareDevice ConnectivityInstallation
By AlexandruB · Latest post Monday by Summer_S
0Helpful
63Views
1Replies
I have 4 cams in my network, but not works over external wifi, in the dashboard all cams enabled, but at connect from ny iphone external the video not shows, another cams from another brand works fine
Live View
By Aldo22 · Latest post Monday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
38Views
1Replies
Hi I would like to if I can use Tapo to do live stream on youtube instead of webcam. If yes, how should i do it (simplest instructions for noob please), thanks.
Live ViewONVIF/RTSP
By Nickelly · Latest post Sunday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
34Views
1Replies
Hi, anyone else experience this with their camera? I've got 4 cameras, the other 3 are fine and it's only been installed 2 days ago Thanks in advance
Live View
By GanCH · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
51Views
1Replies