Tapo Smart Cameras

Tapo smart cameras secure your home and property with smart security. Different types of cameras (Outdoor/Indoor, wired/wireless, PTZ camera, spotlight camera, etc.) with various features can let you find the one that suits your needs. Join the Tapo Smart Cameras forum to discuss the products with other users.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

Hi, Bought this doorbell a few days ago. As I have chosen Tapo for all my other cameras the choice was easy. I have run into issues though. It just simply wont record. I get notifications that a vehic
RecordingMotion DetectionTapo Care
By Ridell74 · Latest post Yesterday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
24Views
1Replies
I've been using this tapo camera for more than a months. Starting 31/1/24, there's a curved black line on every corner of my tapo camera. I noticed the curved bit small on 31/1 but today the curved li
Live ViewFeature RequestTapo Care
By adam90 · Latest post Thursday by Solla-topee
6Helpful
206Views
7Replies
As the title, anyone knows if this is expected? The flash works when it sees activity when Auto Tracking is turned off. I remember a few memory yesterday that it did though. Should I return this? Trou
Motion DetectionTapo CareNight ModeAI Detection
By Sushiritsu · Latest post a week ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
53Views
1Replies
Hello everyone! Recently, I acquired a TP-Link Tapo C320WS surveillance camera, and I'm quite pleased with it; I really enjoy its features and the dedicated mobile application. However, I'm encounteri
Live ViewTapo CareDevice ConnectivityInstallation
By AlexandruB · Latest post a week ago by Summer_S
0Helpful
91Views
1Replies
Hi, I have a set of C420S2 cameras, its H200 HUB and a T100 motion sensor. Everything up to date in terms of firmware and the Android app, also the latest version 3.1.315. Since I have the cameras at
Smart ActionsTapo CareMotion Detection
By djinet · Latest post 2 weeks ago by HmmmUK
6Helpful
237Views
5Replies
My cctv camera which was installed 2 months ago is not working now. Yesterday night it was working fine.But today morning(8th Feb,2024) when i checked, only red color light was blinking.Then i reset t
Tapo CareDevice Connectivity
By SSwain · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
76Views
1Replies
I have 1 c110 and 3 c200 tapo cctv and wasn't able to reformat and use SD cards. I've got 3 SD cards, but no luck. Is there any solution for this issue? I don't wanna spend more money to buy a new SD
Tapo CareFirmwareMicroSD card
By Jiru · Latest post 2024-01-28 14:19:38 by dmerdan
0Helpful
124Views
2Replies
Twice now I have heard a (british?) man's voice coming from the mic of my camera. I wasn't close enough to hear the words unfortunately, and can't think of similar circumstances between the two occurr
NotificationFirmwareTapo CareMicrophone
By Mel11 · Latest post 2024-01-22 12:12:01 by Mel11
0Helpful
205Views
8Replies
After the recent update to the version 1.1.3, the camera goes into the offline mode automatically. I have to plug in and out the power supply to bring the camera back online. I tried to reset the came
FirmwareTapo Care
By Qurashe · Latest post 2024-01-22 08:20:28 by Qurashe
0Helpful
199Views
7Replies
Model: Tapo C310 Hardware Version: V2 Firmware Version: 1.3.9 My Tapo c310 completely disregards the detection settings. This is super annoying as the privacy laws where I live are pretty strict and I
Motion DetectionTapo CareRecordingAI Detection
By jeffphillips307 · Latest post 2024-01-17 08:19:44 by Solla-topee
0Helpful
119Views
3Replies