Tapo Smart Cameras

Tapo smart cameras secure your home and property with smart security. Different types of cameras (Outdoor/Indoor, wired/wireless, PTZ camera, spotlight camera, etc.) with various features can let you find the one that suits your needs. Join the Tapo Smart Cameras forum to discuss the products with other users.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

We are trying to connect our iphone to the camera through the Wi-fi setting as instructed by the Tapo app. but it always shows this, despite replacing the camera with the exact new made and model, usi
Motion DetectionTapo CareMicroSD cardAI Detection
By hanabi
0Helpful
7Views
0Replies
I bought a Tapo C225 V2.EU (version) camera and am trying to pair it with a router on a 2.4 bandwidth. Let me describe what I followed: 1) I noticed that my wifi had the band steering mode on. Thus I
FirmwareDevice ConnectivityInstallationTapo Care
By NikosSp · Latest post 11 hours ago by Wayne-TP
1Helpful
559Views
17Replies
Model: Tapo C310 Hardware Version: V2 Firmware Version: 1.3.9 My Tapo c310 completely disregards the detection settings. This is super annoying as the privacy laws where I live are pretty strict and I
Motion DetectionTapo CareRecordingAI Detection
By jeffphillips307 · Latest post Tuesday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
199Views
5Replies
I am using sandisk 128gb xc1 card format with fat32 type. I am facing an issue after the fw upgrade where the card has stopped working and tapo app shows an error saying MicroSD card seems to have abn
MicroSD cardRecordingFirmwareTapo Care
By upl74 · Latest post a week ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
48Views
1Replies
Hello. Tapo Care Weekly Report has been giving out camera names in a ridiculous manner for the last 3 weeks. Everything is up to date. I am using iPhone 13 Pro Max. iOS version, app version, firmware
Tapo Care
By ErcanGUNES · Latest post a week ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
88Views
3Replies
Hi I have 2 tapo C310 which I have connected to TPlink VIGI NVR through wifi. The problem I am facing is that after connecting the NVR to both the cameras successfully, any one of the camera goes offl
Tapo CareDevice ConnectivityONVIF/RTSPMicroSD cardNVR
By Yogi007 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
80Views
1Replies
I have several tapo cameras on my property and installed a C520WS yesterday. I view the camera streams using rtsp and the VLC viewer which works great. I was vieweing the C520WS stream with VLC and it
Tapo CareONVIF/RTSP
By Fobco-Star · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
73Views
1Replies
TpLink tapo c200 camera got bricked after performing systematic firmware update from tapo app. Camera was working fine before the upgrade, after the upgrade only IR lights popup and nothing happens In
Tapo CareDevice ConnectivityFirmware
By Tangindian · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Summer_S
0Helpful
87Views
1Replies
I have an existing Tapo care subscription for the c225 model however the camera has not been saving for a couple of days now. What is causing this issue.
Tapo CareRecording
By ZacNg · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
484Views
4Replies
I have just installed one of my 2 c420 cameras and I have noticed that it is recording to the memory card in the hub but not recording to the cloud. I have an active tapo care subscription and I have
Tapo Care
By Rich1503 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
73Views
1Replies