admin/admin doesn't work (NC450)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-11-07 22:01:46
Model : NC450

Hardware Version : V 2.0

Firmware Version : 1.3.3 (just upgraded)

ISP :

Hi,
I installed my first (an only) tp-link camera a few days ago. I followed the quick setup guide and I could then monitor my camera from the mobile App (iOS and Android).
However, when I try to login directly into the camera Web interface (in my local network), it doesn't accept the admin/admin combination. I've got the "incorrect password" message.
I pushed the reset button on the camera until the reset light blinks. Then, I waited a few minutes ultil the light comes off.
No way! The problem is still there. As if the factory password was not "admin".
I also tried Admin and ADMIN as a password, but no success either.
Event if I doubt, I tried the user and password from my tplinkcloud account, but then I got the "Username does not exits" message.
This post is my last try before I get the camera back to the store where I bought it.
Thanks in advance,
Jean
Options
7 Reply
Re:admin/admin doesn't work (NC450)
2017-11-08 08:14:10
The default username and password are both admin.
However, the admin password will be asked to change when installing through tpCamera APP.
Don' t install it on tpCamera APP before you login to the web interface after perform a hardware reset.
Besides, the IP address for the camera can be found in the router's DHCP list or on the app.
Options
It works!
2017-11-08 23:45:55
Hi,

I did a new reset and logged in directly via the camera Web interface. The login worked (with admin/admin) and I could setup my camera.

Thanks,

J.B.
Options
2017-11-09 09:25:38
Great news !:D
Options
Re:Re:admin/admin doesn't work (NC450)
2019-01-01 07:09:02

Hi, need help.

Have perform reset by long-press the butyon on the camera, and on the web interface reset.

However, still request for the camera's password with preset username : admin, after entering "admin" as password, it indicates "wrong password" and suggest to reset the camera.

Need help.

Options
Re:Re:Re:admin/admin doesn't work (NC450)
2019-01-10 00:46:37
i have the same problem with nc450
Options
2019-01-28 03:01:50

hello,

it seemed I have the same issue. I cant even log in to web based setup. Please share if you guys have fix already.

thanks

Options
2019-01-28 15:11:31

Same issue we reset over and over again but still login using the user:admin and password:admin. Im not satified with the tplink camera. its cheap but its giving me headache to troubleshoot.

galilee_x wrote

Model : NC450

Hardware Version : V 2.0

Firmware Version : 1.3.3 (just upgraded)

ISP :

Hi,
I installed my first (an only) tp-link camera a few days ago. I followed the quick setup guide and I could then monitor my camera from the mobile App (iOS and Android).
However, when I try to login directly into the camera Web interface (in my local network), it doesn't accept the admin/admin combination. I've got the "incorrect password" message.
I pushed the reset button on the camera until the reset light blinks. Then, I waited a few minutes ultil the light comes off.
No way! The problem is still there. As if the factory password was not "admin".
I also tried Admin and ADMIN as a password, but no success either.
Event if I doubt, I tried the user and password from my tplinkcloud account, but then I got the "Username does not exits" message.
This post is my last try before I get the camera back to the store where I bought it.
Thanks in advance,
Jean

Now i cannot even setup this camera. Anyone can advise whats the best thing to do?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 4655

Replies: 7

Related Articles